Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kareena hates comparisons



Kareena Kapoor does not like comparisons-be it with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or anybody else. Bebo recently appeared on the reality show Sa Re Ga Ma with the Golmaal 3 team to promote the Diwali release. She talked at length about her daredevil stunts in the film without a hitch. But when the journalists asked her how she felt about Ash-starrer Action Replayy, which is also releasing on Diwali, Bebo bluntly told the reporters: "Keep your questions about Golmaal 3 only. I don't want to make any comparisons. This has nothing to do with our film."

But she had no problem boasting about her daredevil stunts in the film. "It was a tough call but I wanted to push myself. Rohit Shetty (director) gave me the confidence and I was able to do the stunt on top of a moving car only because he was driving it," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment